Friday 15 January 2016

Holler if you hear me!

Do you love music?  Of course you do!  So do I!!  When I was into this a few years back one of the things I loved the most about it was I actually made some connections with people around the world who also love music.  We traded a few emails and such discussing our favorites and what not. Life got in the way.  I faded into obscurity.  And now here I am with the big comeback blog.

I don’t know about you but in my “real life” I do not have a lot of people to chat with about music with.  I mean I do, but they are more casual fans, no disrespect intended to any of them.  Technology allowed me to chat with those who treat it as a little more of a serious hobby.

So if you are out there drop me a line.  I don’t care what you listen to or what your thing is.  I will never mock you, we all have different tastes and that’s totally cool with me. If it’s not my thing, it’s not my thing, still tell me why you love it or whatever.

I am off to start this Friday at work and lead into a busy weekend of family activities.  ‘Middle aged mayhem’ will ensue.


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment